Re: volunteer at registration office-Guadec

Hi Evangelina,

There is a shart getting started tutorial specific to the wiki at http://live.gnome.org/QuickStart - the problem is most likely that you had not created a profile and logged in.

Cheers,
Dave.

Murray Cumming a écrit :
On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 09:44 +0100, Berdou,E (pgr) wrote:

Hi Murray,

My name is Evangelia Berdou and I will be coming to Guadec in Stuttgart. I am studying some aspects of the Gnome community as part of my PhD and this is the third GUADEC that I will be attending. So, I thought that it is high time that I did something! So I would like to volunteer for the registration desk.
I could cover:
Sunday: 15:00-19:00
and Monday from 10:30-15:00.

I tried to edit this on the wiki, but I've had some problems (don't know exactly, just could not edit the page).

So could you please put me down in the schedule?

Thanks Evangelia. I have added you to the schedule. Please also make
sure that you are subscribed to the guadec-list mailing list.

See you at GUADEC.

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org