Re: Helping on Saturday

Hi,

Murray Cumming schrieb am 24. Mai 2005:

> Hanno, please tell me soon if you need my help in Stuttgart on Thursday.
> For instance, maybe you need some extra (unskilled) hands for the
> network stuff.

we'll need every hand we can gather at saturday ;) if you're not in
the board meeting we'd be glad to have you there, we have to build
up all the equipment with beamers, the servers and the registration
itself.
Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |