Re: AW: Social Event Offer SUITE212

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 08:30 -0400, Tim Ney wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 15:00 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>
> > > For the conferences in Dublin (Irish pub)
> > > and Kristiansand (Open Source & Rock n Roll), conference attendees who
> > > came to the party were given two drink tickets per person - paying any
> > > additional drinks on their own.  The drink tickets were handed out at
> > > the door to people with a GUADEC badge and counted at the end of the
> > > evening for payment.
> >
> > Is it possible to go to the party without paying the entrance fee in Stuttgart?
> > The difference with this year is that it appears that the €20 is an entrance
> > fee, payable by all, regardless of what they drink. In previous years, entrace
> > has been free, and people have spent as much as they chose to.
> >
> > Can we confirm that people can get into Suite212 for free, if they pay for their
> > own drinks?
>
> There is a meeting on the 18th at the club, if we don't have an answer
> to your question before -

As far as I can tell, they don't charge an entrance normally, and we do
plan for non-GUADEC people to be there too. So, yes, you should not need
to use the special offer if you don't want to.

Of course, we still hope that some company will sponsor this and turn it
into the <YourCompanyHere> GUADEC party.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com