GUADEC: Lift from Lyon (Leaving Friday, going back Tuesday)

Hi,

Someone who was planning on going to GUADEC in the car with me has managed to get flights paid for, so I have some space. I have 2 places in the car, leaving Lyon around 18h Friday the 27th and coming back Tuesday 31st. Drivers preferred, costs shared 3 or 4 ways.

If we're only 2, I think it's probably better to get flights, so unless you want Toady left out in the cold, speak up quick :)

I can pick people up in Dijon around 7pm or Besançon around 8.30 (or even Strasbourg around 10). Preference given to people coming on board earlier in the trip.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary