Re: Problems paying for GUADEC without a PayPal account

Hi Roozbeh,

It's a bank holiday weekend in Germany, so perhaps they are.

Cheers,
Dave.

Roozbeh Pournader a écrit :
On 5/2/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

Maybe you can contact the youth hostel directly. Contact details are on
the web site. If our block reservation has really ended yesterday then
those rooms will now be available for non-GUADEC people. But mention
GUADEC just in case.

I tried to do that using the web pages of the Youth Hostel Association
and I also emailed the hostel itself. They say that they are fully
booked from May 27 to May 31.

It looks weird to me, since the number of beds they have (240) minus
the number the foundation has reserved (100), gives 140 remaining
ones. Are they *that* busy?

roozbeh