Closing Guadec - and Leftovers

Hi Guys,

there are some things left over in the Haus der Wirtschaft. Please
drop me a note if you miss something (we have currently a sweater
and some rackets). I'll try to bring that to you.

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |