The excellence of GUADEC

So here's the gushy part. I now would like to take a moment to say how
wonderful GUADEC was and to appreciate the titanic efforts of those
involved in organising it and herding cats *ahem* GNOMEers during three
fantastic days of interesting talks by interesting people. It was an
honour to meet you all. I now feel the deep and irresistable urge to do
some GNOME hacking, which is unfortunately stymied a little by only having
a Mac OS X system within reach at the moment.
Here's to next year!