Re: [guadec-list] schedule

Dave, are you still around these days? After the meetings with Vilanova,
STSI and the local team we definitely need to have such schedule even if
it's an earliest uncomplete version. Could you do this, if only by
translating last year's schedule to this edition?

One important thing to consider is that most keynotes and relevant parts
of the GUADEC content need to be defined as soon as possible and not
just few weeks before the event:

- Known people have busy agendas and they accept invitations mainly if
done months in advance

- The STSI is offering the press team they have, a powerful and
professional one. They can get GNOME & GUADEC related stuff in the big
media but only if the event is good (it will) the speakers attractive to
the big media (some will be) and all this is know with time enough in
advance.

En/na Andy Wingo ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org