Re: [guadec-list] IMPORTANT: GUADEC change of dates and location

>> Sorry for any inconvenience this change might has caused.
>
> I think it's going to be a BIG

It's a very minor inconvenience, and I am very happy that the guys in
Vilanova are going to help us have another great GUADEC.

> inconvenience for lots of people, since
> many people were hoping to go to Barcelona to see the city and spend some
> time with other GNOME people seeing the city.

Barcelona is not far away. I hear it's 25 minutes away on the train. It's
still Spain/Catalania, and the place looks charming, and that's plenty
interesting for a lot of people. It'd nice to be in a great city but
that's a tiny part of the reason to go to a GUADEC. You can put these
people anywhere and you'll want to be with them.

[snip]

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com