[guadec-list] Local Team meeting on Dec 12th

Anybody interested in participate in the organisation of GUADEC7 at a
local level is invited to the first Local Team meeting:

WHEN: Monday December 12th - afternoon (we can tune the starting time: 16h?)

WHERE: Secretaria de Telecomunicacions i Societat de la Informació -
Pg. de Gràcia, 11 esc. B, 4t Barcelona -  Tel. 93 363 83 60 -
http://galileo.icc.es/website/mob/viewer.htm?GEOCODESTR=33%2008019301681%20%20%20cc%20&CONSULTA=Barcelona%20-%20GR%C0CIA%20(pg.%20de),%20%2033&REPSIMP=0&MUN=&NOMMUN=Barcelona&

Please confirm your assistance in order to book a suitable room.

Sorry for not negotiating the date, that actually has been decided
because in the morning there is a meeting between the STSI and the
Vilanova people and I have to be there. Next meetings will be decided
more in advance with dates negotiated and agred at a local team level.

On Tuesday 13th I'm planning to visit in the morning the facilities at
Vilanova. Feel free to come if you are not supersticious.  ;)  Just tell
me in advance to meet etc.

Forward this email to whoever you think might be interested in this
meeting. Thank you.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org