Re: [guadec-list] Re: Barcelona report

En/na Rodrigo Moya ha escrit:

> that would probably cover the 'beginners track', since I guess most
> beginners will be from Barcelona and other parts of Spain, so giving
> them a full track of beginners-oriented talks, in Spanish, should make
> all those people happy, right?

Definitely. I think the people around GNOME-es/Hispano could start
defining this, assuming that there will be space enough during the weekend.

We could include/combine a showcase of the (great) work done by the
Catalan translation team, offering localized versions of functionalities
and applications withouth equivalent in proprietary software. This
should attract local people and organizations. Adding a workshop on
translation focused to new volunteers, an install party/workshop and a
BOF about creating a Catalan GNOME group, we get a very attractive track
for local beginners & insiders.

Quim