Re: [guadec-list] Re: Barcelona report

Oh oh. I had forgotten that

1/may/2006 (May Day) is Monday. It's bank holiday in Barcelona and the
whole Spain, not sure about other countries in the labour-sensitive Europe.

This means that Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be a long weekend, and
actually many students and the like will actually start celebrating it
on Friday midday or even Thursday night...

Please have a look at http://live.gnome.org/Barcelona2006_2fRequirements

Quim

En/na Quim Gil ha escrit:

--