Re: missing mails and reg problems

David Neary wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> On Apr 27, 2005, at 7:42 PM, Daniel Glassey wrote:
>
>>> I just had a look at the foundation-list archives
>>> and
>>> it looks like at least 2 mails were posted there
>>> that
>>> should have been posted here.
>

> Yup, that's right. Tim wasn't subscribed to guadec-list, and there is
> currently not an active list admin. I've asked to be added to the list
> maintainers, and I'll clear out the moderation queue once that happens.

Just a friendly request for Tim to subscribe (with delivery disabled if
necessary) unless that happens soon.

>> Now I just get "access denied" on mozilla as well.
>> Going through a proxy but https works to other places.
>

> Works fine for me.

Hi Dave,
Just to check - I'm assuming you mean on win32? It works fine for me on
linux. As long as the people wanting to go to the Windows Migration
Study etc can register it is fine  ;)

Regards,
Daniel