Re: missing mails and reg problems

Hi Daniel,

On Apr 27, 2005, at 7:42 PM, Daniel Glassey wrote:
I just had a look at the foundation-list archives
and
it looks like at least 2 mails were posted there
that
should have been posted here.

Yup, that's right. Tim wasn't subscribed to guadec-list, and there is currently not an active list admin. I've asked to be added to the list maintainers, and I'll clear out the moderation queue once that happens.

Now I just get "access denied" on mozilla as well.
Going through a proxy but https works to other places.

Works fine for me.

Cheers,
Dave.

--