Re: error in confirmation mail for registration

Le mercredi 27 avril 2005 à 16:58 +0200, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 10:52 -0400, Fernando San Martín Woerner wrote:
> > El mié, 27-04-2005 a las 16:50 +0200, Murray Cumming escribió:
> > > Fernando, could you fix the confirmation email please.
> >
> > i changed http by https, let see
> >

> > > And, I think everybody is seeing the certificate warning about
> > > secure.paypal.com when going to the paypal site. I have no idea why that
> > > happens.
> >
> > me too, i'm confused about this, really i have no idea.
>
> Don't laugh at my ignorance, but ...
> Is there a copy of a public paypal certificate on your server that is
> used to connect somehow? Does it need to be updated? Or is this
> certificate really being read from paypal.com?

It is read from secure.paypal.com, you can duplicate the problem using a
browser and connecting directly to https://secure.paypal.com/

After checking Paypal integration guide, it seems secure.paypal.com is
an old url and https://www.paypal.com/ should be used instead.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva