Re: error in confirmation mail for registration

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 10:52 -0400, Fernando San Mart�Woerner wrote:
> El mi�27-04-2005 a las 16:50 +0200, Murray Cumming escribi� > Fernando, could you fix the confirmation email please.
>
> i changed http by https, let see
>

> > And, I think everybody is seeing the certificate warning about
> > secure.paypal.com when going to the paypal site. I have no idea why that
> > happens.
>
> me too, i'm confused about this, really i have no idea.

Don't laugh at my ignorance, but ...
Is there a copy of a public paypal certificate on your server that is
used to connect somehow? Does it need to be updated? Or is this
certificate really being read from paypal.com?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com