Re: guadec optimization häckfest

Matthew Walton a écrit :
The hackcenter will, as usual, be available all of the time. I suppose
it will primarily be used for checking mail and the wiki. There will
also be wiki access for the entire conference facility during teh
conference.

s/wiki/wifi

Has anything been sorted yet with regard to wi-fi? I understand there were
some potential problems there.

Murray Cumming was on the case. I believe that they worked something out using some spy satellites, empty eggboxes and double sided sticky tape.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary