Re: guadec optimization häckfest

Baptiste Mille-Mathias a écrit :
On 4/19/05, Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:
I missed Nat's mail - did it go to guadec-list?
No, it was on the DDL list
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-April/msg00082.html)

Ah. Could someone tell him to subscribe here? ;)

To answer the original question, there is nothing planned as far as I know, but we have set aside a big chunk of time Monday afternoon for planning sessions. Personally I think there will be more value in using that time to plan, rather than hack, but that time can be used for hacking.

The hackcenter will, as usual, be available all of the time. I suppose it will primarily be used for checking mail and the wiki. There will also be wiki access for the entire conference facility during teh conference.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary