Re: Minimizing Talk Collisions

Hi,

We will be resolving some problems we have with the schedule this week, and revising it accordingly before the end of the week.

After that, suggestions will be more than welcome for talks that you would like to see swapped. Please note as well that some of the presenters have time constraints, and cannot present on certain days. And remember, if there's no talk on that interests you, that's a great opportunity to hunt down the presenter of a talk that you were interested in, and ask him questions, discuss your ideas and so on. GUADEC isn't primarily about presentations, it's primarily about bringing people interested in seeing GNOME succeed together.

Cheers,
Dave.