[Fwd: Confusion over accomodation]

Hi Telsa

Good questions!

No, you are not supposed to understand the Norwegian site for booking
student flats. Booking of the student flats will be dealt with by the
GUADEC organising committee.

The reason why the link to the Norwegian site was there, was to get an
impression of the sizes of the student flats. If the link is
confusing, it should maybe be removed. (Or we could make an English
page with examples of the flats.)

(The Norwegian site is used for booking "holiday flats", which is the
brand name for student flats being rented out to tourists later in the
summer.)

Concerning arriving on Saturday, I copy this mail to Ingebjørg
Trydal, who is dealing with this. It should not be a problem as long
as we have an overview over who comes when. I think it only was the
"living for free" option that was not available until Sunday. Holiday
flats should be available.

Welcome to GUADEC!

Mvh.
Nils

I agree that the web
site should have been available in English too, but we in the GUADEC
planning committee are not affiliated with the people renting out the
flats.