Re: Question (Zack Rusin)

Hi Zack,

guadec-list-request gnome org wrote:
> That's the motivational part after which you should go "hey! we'll call
> him!" or something along those lines. Either way the result should be
> that I increase the avarage "good looking" scale in some GNOME group on
> Saturday night ;)

Sorry - seen the photo already ;)

I'm arriving Saturday too, with a few others, a bit earlier in
the morning (11.15 am) and you're welcome to phone up and see
what happens for dinner. My mobile phone number is +33 677 019
213

Cheers,
Dave.

> My phone number is 814-777-0690 and you need to squeeze in front the us
> prefix but I'm not sure what it is :)

001.  But if you don't mind, you can call me :)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary,