Question

Ave,

I'm arriving tomorrow (as in Saturday) at 17:30. Waldo is coming on
Sunday so I'll be very lonely and sad for a day.

That's the motivational part after which you should go "hey! we'll call
him!" or something along those lines. Either way the result should be
that I increase the avarage "good looking" scale in some GNOME group on
Saturday night ;)

BTW, I also don't have a place to sleep on the Saturday-Sunday night as
mine and Waldo's hotel reservations start on Sunday so if someone could
provide me with some space on the floor for the night I'd be eternally
grateful.

My phone number is 814-777-0690 and you need to squeeze in front the us
prefix but I'm not sure what it is :)

Zack

--
Question authority! Yeah, says who?