Schedule online

Hi all,

Someone just reminded me that the schedule for GUADEC hasn't been properly announced yet so I said I might as well drop a line to a couple of lists to let people know what's happenning.

The schedule of talks for GUADEC is now online at http://2004.guadec.org/schedule - a selection of abstracts and profiles of authors is also online at http://2004.guadec.org/schedule/profiles.html

This schedule is sure to change right up until the conference, as usual, with late arrivals/early departures/scheduling clashes (the usual) so don't put too much faith in it. Richard Torkar has created an ical file of the schedule for all you evolution heads (thanks Richard!), which we will endeavour to keep in sync with the real one, which is available online here: http://java.thn.htu.se/~toor/guadec.ics

By the way, everyone going to guadec is encouraged to subscribe to guadec-list, where all of the up-to-the-minute news and events will be posted, and where we hope there will be lots of exciting build-up over the next few weeks. And also, of course, encouraged to register for guadec at http://2004.guadec.org/registration/

Cheers,
Dave.