From: Richard Torkar <richard torkar htu se>
To: guadec-planning gnome org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 10:49:19 +0200
Subject: Suggestion

Hi,

I have a small suggestion to make that would be a very nice feature!

Could someone add (and consequently update) an ical file with the Guadec
schedule? That way one would have the latest schedule always in
Evolution-1.5.*

If this is the wrong place to send suggestions then please point me to
the right mailing list.

Best,

/Richard