Re: GUADEC - Feedback Wrapup

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 07:29, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
>
> So, we're already starting to think about next year's GUADEC in Germany.
> If you attended the conference in Kristiansand let us know what you
> thought of it. Was there anything that you would change if you were
> organizing the conference? Was there anything that we did well or badly?

Generally it was great and done really well. :)

Another small thing is that there should have been a way for the
presenters to make sure that they could get their laptops working with
the projectors or get their presentation onto one that will work. I saw
2 that lost half their time faffing around with it, dunno if there were
others. Maybe a half hour before the start in the morning and a half
hour at lunchtime could have volunteers around in each room to help
presenters test it out.

Regards,
Daniel