Accomodation in Kristiansand, and getting there

Hi everyone,

This is first time I'm actually considering visiting GUADEC, so there
are a lot of unknowns for me :)  But, I'll start with practical
issues.

Provided one gets in Kristansand, what are the options for
accomodation?  At least for me, hotel is not an option (too
expensive), so I wonder what hostels are there, what price range do
they have, etc.

Also, what's the best option for getting there from Copenhagen (hey,
it looks close on the map -- a few centimeters usually, depending on
the map, of course :)?

There's another option for getting there, and it would be fun if
there are more folks going to GUADEC from Balkan area (Serbia and
Montenegro, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Bosnia,
Macedonia, Albania...), when it would be nice to go by train/car
together, or meet along the way :)

Cheers,
Danilo