Re: GUADEC 5 (among others) naming proposal: GVADEC

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Daniel Pisano wrote:

> GUADEC 5 is the one about its naming. So here is mine: GVADEC.
> Historically, the letter 'U' evolved from the original letter 'V' anyway
> and the Roman numeral V represents the number 5, as we all know.

This one's pretty much straightforward, I thought of that as well. I like
it.

> Wherever it will be, the beer needs to be inexpensive and largely
> available. The same holds true for the food, which also needs to be good.

Hmm, sounds like you just described Belgium. :)

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

Softwarepatenten bedreigen Europa. Teken op petition.eurolinux.org!