Re: [Usability] Presentation: "What next for GNOME usability?"

On Fri, 2003-06-20 at 09:44, Mark Finlay wrote:
> "Users did not associate night time [the image on the Log Out icon] with
> the end of the day and logging out. We suggest redesigning the Log Out
> icon and removing the moon and stars as well as the computer imagery."
>
> I've replaced the old logout icon with gtk-stock-exit in HEAD.

Yeah, good stuff... Mark (McLoughlin) mentioned that during the
presentation as well so it didn't go unnoticed :)

> Also it's important to note that there are two versions of the shell:
> the current broken gnome one, and the Ximian one.

Very true, guess I didn't make it clear but all comments in the paper
apply to community GNOME unless otherwise noted.

Cheeri,
Calum.