Re: [Usability] Presentation: "What next for GNOME usability?"

"Users did not associate night time [the image on the Log Out icon] with
the end of the day and logging out. We suggest redesigning the Log Out
icon and removing the moon and stars as well as the computer imagery."

I've replaced the old logout icon with gtk-stock-exit in HEAD.

----

"Control Center needs a major redesign to address all of these issues.
instant apply preferences windows. However, the best way to provide
access to these windows has not been universally agreed upon, resulting
in at least three different, co-existing solutions: the
Applications->Desktop Preferences menu, the control-center:/// URI in
Nautilus, and the control center shell (started with “nautilus
–use-shell”)."

"(started with “nautilus –use-shell”)" should be
gnome-control-center --use-shell

Also it's important to note that there are two versions of the shell:
the current broken gnome one, and the Ximian one.