Re: Bad dates :-(

Hey there,

> I do actually have some rooms available prior to OLS this year, the two
> days before that I'm going to make at least one available for GNOME
> related meetings/presentations.  The Foundation decided against making
> it an official Foundation event but I'll post more details as soon as
> things are worked out.

Just to give other people background on the decision...The board
basically decided that it wanted to do one GNOME event *really well*
rather than trying to juggle 2 events [in quite close proximity to each
other].

That said, I would definitely encourage any GNOME people around to
attend OLS and meet up - from what I've heard, it's a super conference.
Shame that I probably can't go ;(

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)