Re: More advanced tutorials?

Hi Peter,

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 20:55, Peter Korn wrote:
> I'm thinking particularly of the following topics, which are important to a
> number of the programmers I'm working with on a number of GNOME projects:
>
>  1. GObject in depth - making your own object system on top of GObject
>  2. Bonobo and ORBit2 internals (and how to debug problems)
>  3. Debugging the GNOME stack - tips, tools, and techniques

	Well - I'll try and cover some of the debugging things in my ORBit2
talk; but ultimately I must say unless people have a specific task in
mind, I find that it bores both the speaker and listeners to do to much
in-depth programmatic work. If you understand the big picture, the
details should fall into place IMHO ;-)

	Hmm,

		Michael.