Maps (was Re: Accomodation)

	Hi,

Claus Sørensen has worked on tigert's map and it contains now train
station, Bib Rambla, conference center (Escuela) and city center. Thanx,
Claus,

	http://www.guadec.org/info/maps.php

	I also know local organizers will give out maps of Seville the first
day... but that may be a little late, as you all will already have found
the conference center by then :-)

	cheers,
		Gregorio