Accomodation

Title: Accomodation

hello all!

i am going to GUADEC via faro (i'm portuguese) but I'm afraid I'm rather late in doing my planning. Thanks to the excellent links on the GUADEC main page I managed to get lots of addresses of places to stay but since I've never been to Sevilla I don't know if they are close or far from town center (I went for all on "Sevilla y Entorno"). I am just wondering two things:

1) is anyone going from Faro to Sevilla, and if there is do you know where the bus stops?
2) does anyone need a person to share a room for the 4th and 5th? I just want a place to crash nothing fancy :-))

Also, the link to tigert's large map is broken (http://www.guadec.org/info/maps.php, on the "too").

Thanks,

Marco