Re: Guadec accommodation 3.4-9.4.

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 16:23, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Rodrigo Moya">
>
> > The first train from sevilla to madrid, AFAIK, is at 7 AM/7.30 AM, so I
> > think you'll have to come on the night before, since to the 2.5 hours, you
> > must add 30 mins in the underground from the station to the airport, and
> > then, the check-in time for your flight.
>
> Cool, thanks.
>
> How much is the train (Seville-Madrid) and the underground? I'll be getting
> a return train trip, too.

the train is 60 euros (I think, check the GUADEC travel info page), and
underground is 0.80/0.90 euros per single ticket, or 5.xx for 10
tickets.

About the train, don't worry about tickets, there is a train every hour
(both madrid-sevilla/sevilla-madrid) from 7/7.30 till 23.00, so you can
safely buy the ticket in the station when you arrive to Madrid.

Of course, if you've got the ticket in advance at the same price, it's
better to have it.

BTW, just in case somebody wants to know, the station for the train to
Sevilla is called Atocha (there are several train stations in Madrid),
and the underground station is "Atocha Renfe". You can get there by
getting the underground in the airport.

cheers