The GUAD3C/GUADEC³ house in Seville

Hello,

This is a short abusive e-mail telling everyone of
{vidar, karltk, pippin, telsa, jamesh, murrayc, DV and sxpert}
that further details on the already legendary GUADEC³ house will follow
a little later on as I am wading through work and still have to
completely reinstall my system.
As of now, I am backing up my pr0^H^H^Himportant stuff soo that I can
wipe the disks and go for an intricate 5-OS install (Novell DOS 7.03,
Win98SE (legally licensed, too!), OS/2 Warp 4.51, SuSE Linux 7.3 pro
(for job) and Red Hat 7.2 personal (for acquaintance).
Major partitioning wizardry across one IDE and three SCSI disks on two
separate controllers is ahead.
You know in thw wild, they would be natural enemies, but they go along
fine when you grow them up together as pups.

A note on the house: My credit card is already on the line for the down
payment. All other payment is only required upon arrival and handing
over of the key, which is going to happen around noon on April 1st. Cash
sounds good.

Details follow.

Daniel [docpi]

P.S. How many airports and repeaters do we need to flood the main pub
and café streets of Seville with 802.11? What about just the house?

P.P.S. Anyone got a spare Wavelan card for me for the time?