Hello

Hi,

I have been using gtranslator for years, and I love it. Lack of updates on gtranslator has been bugging me for quite some time, and I have decided to take action after seeing it on the Unmaintained list.[0]

I would like to help fix its bugs (when/if I can), and at least keep it alive/usable. And I would be happy to co-maintain it with a more experienced maintainer/developer.

Any help and directions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Muhammet
--
Coordinator, GNOME Turkish Translation Team

--
[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Unmaintained