Re: compiling into mo

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM, Johan Samyn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for this nice tool. Is there any chance that the possibility to
> (automatically, on save, f.i.) compile the translation at hand into the
> appropriate mo file will be added any time soon ? That feature would
> come in very handy.

Handy? Um, maybe. I wanted that too until I figured out that in order
to test my translation I need to 'sudo cp' it to a directory anyway.
Suddenly 'make && sudo make install' with subsequent ArrowUp + Enter
for repeated build/copy of the MO file looked compelling :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org