line endings

Hi,

I'm just trying out gtranslator. Thanks for this really nice tool.
I noticed it converts the line endig characters of my po files from unix
(lf) to windows (cr+lf) format. Is there any way to have gtranslator
simply preserve the line endig characters in the file? And if not, any
chance an enhancement request could be realized anytime soon (please)?

Johan

"Perfection seems to be achieved, not when there is nothing more to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away." - A. de Saint-Exupéry