Regarding contribution in gtranslator through programming

Hello,

I am Chandan Kumar from Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering College, Durgapur currently doing graduation in Computer Science and engineering.
Apart from my college study, I am helping open source by serving as a open source hindi technical translator from last 9 months.
I am currently doing translations of various projects like: transifex, Askbot, Sentry, Django, Opentranslator, firefox, gnome , VLC media player and fedora etc.[1]
I am serving gnome as a l10 commiter from the release gnome 3.4.[2]

I know python.
i want to contribute in gtranslator project through my programming.
i have visited the gnome bugzilla site in search of bug for gtranslator. But i am not able to find the suitable one for me. For this,
i need some guidance to start contributing to gtranslator to make it better for the translator for the gnome project.
 Please help me.

Links:-
[1]https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/chandankumar/

[2]http://l10n.gnome.org/users/chandankumar/