Re: Regarding contribution in gtranslator through programming

Hi Chandar,

I do not have any problem to provide you guidance, it would be really
nice to have fresh blood in the project. If you want some interactive
guidance I am usually connected to the Gimpnet IRC in the #gtranslator
or #gedit channels. Feel free to connet and ask any question.

Regards.