Re: Open-Tran plugin with the new server's API

Hi all,

There're some mirrors of local open-tran for load balancing. If I can
remember well there is one mirror for hungarian and very soon for
Iberian languages hosted in Galicia.

Could you please add a drop-down entry that has me main open-tran and
that allow to insert/write the new ones?

Thanks!

O Dom, 19-09-2010 ás 10:57 +0200, Yaron Sheffer escribiu: