Re: Gtranslator web migrated to projects.gnome.org

Vladimer, cool stuff. I hope to have time some day to automate all the configuration
and no make it so difficult.

Regards.

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Vladimer Sichinava <vlsichinava gmail com> wrote:
Hello All,

Just for info, I've made a translators fast howto using Gtranslator (for Georgian):

http://sichinava.blogspot.com/2010/05/gnome-3.html

And I would like to thank you all for your great work!

With best regards and wishes,

Vladimer