Re: Updating a .po file from .pot

If you're translating a GNOME's project and you have commiting
permission you can get the entire repository for the program and from
the po directory you can issue:

intltool-update XX (where XX is the language identifier, ex. Galician =>
gl)

after that you'll have your po file updated.

There is a lot of work for do with Gtranslator. Previous week I've
submitted a lot of feature requests in Bugzilla waiting for a glorifious
developer to get them done:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;emailreporter1=1;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;version=HEAD;email1=fran.dieguez;product=gtranslator;emailtype1=substring

I should to learn about the plugin support in Gtranslator and then I
could implement some of my requests in Python.

Regards

O Xov, 19-08-2010 ás 17:11 +0200, Nacho escribiu: