Re: Localization

Hi Radu,

If you want to translate gtranslator to your language you should contact your translation team
coordinator:

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ro

Regards.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Radu Marcoci <rmarcoci googlemail com> wrote:

Dear Gtranslator-team,

I tested the Gtranslator and I find it really great. I have a question and an offer for you :)

Wouldn't be great to have the software in more languages? I am a translator for ROMANIAN, living in Germany, and I would like to help you with the Romanian localization. This would be of course an "open-source"-translation :) - that means I'm not charging anything for this translation.
All that I ask, is that you include my name on the translators list. Of course I cannot specify an exact delivery date for the Romanian localization, as I do this in my free time. But, the thing that I can guarantee is that I'm offering a top-quality translation.

If you need help with the localization of other projects, then you can count on me :)

All the best,

Radu Marcoci