Feature request gtranslator

  Hi, I'm posting this to both the gtranslator and the gnome-es mailing
list because it might be of interest for both communities.

  I've been using gtranslator quite intensively for the past few days
and I would like to propose a feature I miss.
  I use the key combos a lot; when I'm translating, "Ctrl+Shift+PgDown"
to go to the next Untranslated or fuzzy entry, and when reviewing "Alt
+Arrow" to go to the nexto or previous entry.
  This said, I always find myself reaching for the mouse to scroll down
a bit and see the next few lines to get a contextual view of the line
I'm translating/reviewing.

  Is it possible to have the current line in the middle of the pane so
that the previous and the next lines are visible?
  I'm attaching a screenshot to show my point.

  Thanks in advance,
--
Lucas Vieites <lucas codexion com>