Re: Autotranslate feature missing?

Hello Yanning,

>> It's been a while since I last used gtranslator so I guess several version
>> were released meanwhile. I'm pretty happy of some feature but I just can't
>> find anymore the autotranslate feature. Is it gone?
The autotranslate feature was replaced by translation memories.
According to the most of translators (or at least the ones with I
talked to) the translation memories is a more useful feature that
autotranslate because if you translate a po file automatically, at the
end,  you'll need to review all the translated messages.

Pablo Sanxiao