Alpha version of gtranslator 2

Hi,
     We have worked in GOBJECT_WORK branch for the last months.
Now almost source code in gtanslator is gobject so we think it's time to merge this branch in trunk and to continue here the development of this version.

From our point of view, it's necessary to work by patchs in order to keep the repository in order, so please, send your patchs to bugzilla or talk to the maintainers before implementing something.

We'll try to keep a roadmap of the project in the wiki: http://live.gnome.org/gtranslator. We are working also in the new web page.

Ignacio Casal (nacho) was proposed to deal with plugin system because he is who knows better  this part of the code, so if you are interesting in writing  a plugin  you should talk to him.

Best Regards,
                       The Maintainers
--
Pablo Sanxiao