Warnings

    I've just gone through and cleaned up all warnings that were in the
code. A lot of these are small changes that were undoubtedly just
overlooked. One of these was simply a typo in a function name in a
header. This message is simply a request that we pay attention to the
warnings we create and try to find the right way to solve them. To find
all of these, I ran configure with --enable-compiler-warnings=error,
which causes the compile to error out every time it hits a warning. This
is probably advisable practice in future.

    One note on the commit: the string duplications I added will likely
cause memory leaks. However, since this is on our list of things to take
care of, I'm thinking it's probably not too horrid. At some point before
we release we should probably sit down with a bunch of developers and
some copies of valgrind and clear out every leak we come across. Thanks
for your time.

Seán de Búrca