New gtranslator maintainership

Hi people,

I'm happy to announce Pablo Sanxiao and Juan José Sánchez Penas as the
new maintainers of gtranslator. I've updated the MAINTAINERS file
accordingly. Please let me know if there is anything else I should do,
or anyone else I ought to notify :)

I will continue to try to help fix bugs and contribute to gtranslator
development as time permits in the future, but from now on as a humble
developer. I'm sorry I wasn't able to fulfill my role as maintainer as
fully as I would have liked. I'm sure Pablo and Juan will be in a better
position to look after it's development from now on.

Regards,

--
Ross