Re: Change bgcolor of a widget

Hi,
  The problem is already fixed. I added gedit message area widget
to gtranslator.
Thanks for your explanation Peeter.

Regards.

On 5/23/07, Peeter Vois <Peeter Vois mail ee> wrote:
Old times such things were made by defining new style class and
assigning it to the widget. Then different attributes for the widgets
which are in this style class were defined overriding the gtkrc
default values in main() before creating widgets.In glade you can change
the Class from GtkLabel to GtranslatorColorLabel for example. I have not
programmed gtk about 2 years I think...

Another method that I have experimented was to use the fixed widget, in
that I placed a picture behind a button.

Regards.

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Sun, 20 May 2007 12:51:35 +0200
Nacho <nacho resa gmail com> kirjutas: